Database Development and Management
With the ever-growing need of electronic data capture and data storage, Spectrum Research can provide a wide array of services in this area to include the design and deployment of a variety of paper-based and electronic data capture methods. Our services include, but are not limited to:
- Assisting in planning the events and specifications for your clinical trial
- Providing the design and creation of case report forms (CRF) for your trial
- Developing Microsoft Access databases tailored to fit your needs
- Developing larger SQL-based databases capable of deploying the trial electronically, allowing for secure electronic data capture
- Storing your data in password protected secure databases
The information that is housed at Spectrum Research includes the most current and up-to-date security measures, and can be accessed electronically if requested. The integrity of the data will be checked automatically.